1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 foot daniel pull plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 20, 2009.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I am putting my 8 foot daniels pull plow up for sale. I found a smokin good deal on a ebling back blade that I don't want to pass up. The plow was 6'8" but I cut the plow on each side and had about 8 and 1/4 inches to each side to make it 8 feet. The plow is currently at the sand blaster right now being blasted and primed. I was planning on painting it but then I found the ebling. I can still paint it for anyone who buys it if they wish to have it done. I would like to get 2000.00 for this plow as I had the pump rebuilt at the end of last year. The plow also has brand new cutting edges. I can get pics of it when I get the plow back from the sand blaster and primer guy.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

todays bump. The snow is coming guys.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

todays bump. The snow is coming guys.

4. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

need some pic first...

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

She's still at the sand blaster. I will have to look up the thread of what it will lokk like when it comes back so everyone can get a idea.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Anyone else? We've got lookers but no talkers.

8. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

is it still available

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Yes the plow is still available. I am picking it up from the sand blaster today.

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I picked the plow up a few hours ago, but now my camera has taken a dump on me. I am painting it tomorrow. It will be the same colors as the one in the link.

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Plows all painted. I just gotta go buy the hardwear now. This thing is cherry. Unfortunatly my camera is junk and I don't have any pics of it.

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump!!! Come on guys. Nobody is interested in this plow?

13. irlandscaper

irlandscaper Member

Pics? Is this the kind with the pump on the hitch?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

My camera is broken right now so no pics right now. The pump is in a fat max stanely waterproof tool box that I have in the bed of my truck.

15. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

A little to much at the moment. Whats your bottom dollar?

16. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I've got 2500 into everything. They are 3000 grand new. I feel that 2000 bucks is a good starting point. Shoot me a reasonable offer.

17. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I may have an interest if you can get some pics up. Im bidding on a 70 drive condo job and a pull plow may be the ticket.

18. Hey Timber, if you dont mind me asking, what is the name of that complex, i have a good friend that lives out towards valpo in a 70 or 75 unit complex, at last i talked to him, he was on the board. So i might be able to help you out.

19. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

It's in Lakes of 4 seasons in crown point..... don't know the actual name but I'm dealing with a lady that heads up the board of directors. It's a bit farther out than we would normally go actually but for 7 or 8 hours worth of work it would be worthwhile.

Thanks

Greg

20. Hey timber can you give me a call at 708 670 8504. I got a few things to talk to you about.