1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher X Blade plow for Sale Like New

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by precisionyrdwrk, Jan 24, 2008.

1. precisionyrdwrk

precisionyrdwrk Junior Member

2005 8' Fisher Stainless Steel X Blade Snow Plow w/ minute mount II kit for Ford F250.

Bought plow in Sept 06 New. Used it 3 or 4 times in 06/07 Winter Season. garage kept since I purchased it and is till this day. Like new condition. I had it mounted on 06 F250. I have all instructions and ford mount with wiring. Asking 2500 or best offer

Newark, Delaware 19702
    Dominic 302 419 4578

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

wires and controler included

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how about pics, you are kinda far but that seems like a good price if it is complete.

4. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Any idea if it will fit on a ford F250 2004? Tried to look up on fishers website but no info on mounts........not a fisher dealer around me......in NJ

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it shud most mounts fit 99 thru 07.

6. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

it depends on what type of springs you have. midway through 04 ford changed from leaf springs to coil springs in the front of the super duty trucks. You will need to have coil springs in order for these push plates to fit - everything else is the same from 99-up

7. smithplowrepair

smithplowrepair Junior Member

Do you have any pics?

8. precisionyrdwrk

yes wres and controler

9. precisionyrdwrk

i have some pics of it when i first got it but nothing recent

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

if it was mounted on a 06 it will fit back to a 99, its the early ones that won't fit the newer ones.

11. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

I got leaf springs on mine, it came with plow prep, I think the FX4 ones had the coils up front. Any idea on the wiring fitting the 04? I only have experience with westerns, they are all different harnesses, even the headlights (plastic or glass) changes the harness.
    Could the ORIGINAL poster put of the pics and maybe part #s of the harness and mount so I can do some investigating. Would buy this but not willing to get new mounts and harness on top of the sale price...........thanks in advance

12. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Your all wrong 99-04 is one mount, mid year 04's had one specific mount and 05-07 is another mount. And if anyones looking I have three sets of 05-07 mounts, and a couple sets of the mid 04 mounts. The older ones are probably the easiest to come by. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

13. precisionyrdwrk

$2,000.00 cash. If really interested let me know and I can get some pics this week

14. MAC LLC

MAC LLC Junior Member

I am intrested but am far away, can you post a pic would you be intrested in driving halfway?
    Thanks

15. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR Junior Member
    from S.E.PA

where in del r ya i am just in south east pa and might need that setup

16. precisionyrdwrk

I am right off exit 4b on I95 20 - 30 mins from philly airport

17. bdavis

bdavis Member

I will take the plow....please call me asap to make arangements 978-412-9008 brian