1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Stainless Steel XBlade $2,500. Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by corbel, Oct 16, 2012.

1. corbel

corbel Junior Member

2005 fisher xblade. Excellent condition, good edge, markers, lights. Stainless steel. 8'. Coming off a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab. If you need mounts you have to remove from vehicle, wiring harness will be too difficult to remove but you can certainly look at it if you like. Fishstick included as well. Services every year at Cliffside Body in Fairview, Nj. Located at my shop in Elmwood park. Asking 2500. Also have pro-flow salter and a fisher 1000.
  2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Any pictures of the spreaders?
  3. corbel

corbel Junior Member

Yes but can't figure out how to load from mobile site. Pm me a phone or email and I can send you pics of what I have. Also have 3 toro ccs powerlites and a hot shot stainless steel push spreader for walkways. Along with a few other things.