1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 fisher procaster

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, May 27, 2009.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

8' fisher procaster spreader for sale. Was not used this winter as it was replaced with a new spreader. My best guess is that its about 3-4 years old. 10 hp Tecumseh engine, Was working good at the time but I am sure it needs a tune up and a good cleaning/oiling to get going. Probably can save everything with some tlc but who knows??? I have too many projects and want it out gone. If it doesn't sell the way it is we will get it tuned running and going this winter and run it. Save some money now! This was a 4k spreader new! $1500 E-mail or call me at 802-793-7023 for more info, can load. Pictures are from this spring. Some surface rust but doesn't appear to be any serious rot.

sander 003.jpg