1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MtnClimber, Jan 17, 2012.

1. MtnClimber

MtnClimber Member

I have an older 8' Fisher plow. Has a heavy duty A-frame and lift chain. I was going to cut this up and fab up some wings for my current Fisher plow but changed my mind...
    Typical rusty spots but still really solid. All 4 springs and mounts in good shape.

Previous owner replaced:
    Trip edge 2 years ago.
    Cutting edge 2 years ago.

Could use a new skin. I got one from T.W. Dick in Gardiner, Me. a few years ago for around $70. Just had to weld it on.
    I measured the distance between the 3-hole mounting tabs and they WILL fit Minute Mount 1 & 2's as well as the older Fisher plow set-ups.

A-frame: $100
    Cutting edge: $75
    Trip Edge: $200
    Will sell whole unit for $275

If you want it shipped, feel free to figure it out from 04284.
    I'd prefer local pick-up or I'd go as far South as Portland, Me. for an extra $50 on top of the full asking price.

Visit the link for pix: http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/2770444855.html
  2. MtnClimber

MtnClimber Member

Bump for a good deal!
  3. MtnClimber

MtnClimber Member

Bump! I still have this and like to not to!