1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8" Fisher Plow For Sale Going Quick.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksland, Dec 10, 2003.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Make offer!
    Fits 1980-1991 F250 and 350 4wd. Will not fit 150's and Broncos, different animals.

Came from a truck with a Fuel injected 6 cyl 4.9L So It comes with pulleys and brackets for this engine only, you can get specific brackets or pulleys for a different engine from fisher dealer.

Just replaced the Hydraulic pump and plowed 5 hours with it after. Bent the front push beam that is $163 from my local Fisher dealer and is in stock. Could possibly straighten old one if need be. Newer cutting edge, has been repainted at some point, fully painted blade just flaking paint, little to no rust.

call 508-360-6695 or email me, Don't check PM's very often.

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

This is the only pic of it I have right now, also has brand new lights on it.

plowing.jpg

3. CARSON954

CARSON954 Junior Member

PLOW

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR??

4. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Money! :)

No less than $800, $1000 makes it go away today.

5. CARSON954

CARSON954 Junior Member

VERY INTERESTED... EVERYTHING IS IN WORKING ORDER?? AND DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PICS I COULD SEE

6. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

All in working order, the brackets, pulleys, pump, lights are all new everything else works fine. You can see the bent pushbar in the truck pic. The bolt loosened on one side and the pushbar came out of its reinforcement slot and then twisted. There is no other damage except a broken brass angle piston fitting ($1.99)

dsc01284.jpg

7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

another

dsc01288.jpg

8. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

last one

dsc01287.jpg

9. CARSON954

CARSON954 Junior Member

re: plow

SOLD-- WILL CAL ON 12-11-03 LATE MORNING 11:00-12:00(NOON

10. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

This plow is still for sale despite the SOLD, haven't heard from him.

11. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Im looking for a Blade only if you are interested in breaking up the set.