1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Plow F/S 1200,00 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MarineSniper, Aug 26, 2012.

1. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

8' Fisher Minute Mount Plow- in good working order. Can use a coat of paint. Located in Central CT. 1200.00 OBO. For an additional 800 I will throw in a 1997 Ford F250 Flat bed w/dump. Has 77K miles and that is what the plow was on. (860)Three06-0454. Located in Central CT.

plowmeyer.jpg

3.jpg

2. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Ill ask my brother. Hes looking for another truck. can you give me some info on the truck? Also, where are you located?

3. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Are you willing to part with just the truck without the plow?

4. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Sure- give me a call. I have had a bunch of calls for the truck/plow combo for 2000.00- I bought the truck and plow from a dealer last weekend, Drove it home and found out my wife bought me a new truck which is being delivered Thursday.....do not need three trucks in my yard. The 1997 F250 was bought as a plow truck for one of my condo's. Not cosmetically pretty but runs strong (77K miles) and the dump works great. Bought both for 2600.00 and honestly just want it to get out of my yard before the neighbors ***** about all the trucks. Has rust issues but starts and runs.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like a good deal.

6. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Where is the truck located?

7. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Newington- about 1 mile from the center

8. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member