1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher MM2 in excellent shape with extras $2200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2tonsoffordfun, Mar 4, 2010.

1. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Hey guys, i just bought a new used pickup and it came with an 8' MM2 that i have absolutely no use for. Its in really nice shape, has a new cutting edge a nice set of guides a rubber snow deflector and a set of shoes as well as a nice set of intensifires I'm asking $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

bump.....or best offer

3. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

good deal unfortunatly i dont need a plow but i'll give u a bump to the top

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I know you didn't advertise it as stainless steel, but for those who don't know this is NOT the stainless moldboard.

5. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

thanks guys, yea its just silver paint

6. fisher guy

lol it thru me off for a minute until i seen the patriots sticker on it lol

7. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Yea, if it was stainless I'd be selling my yellow one!

8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I know Fisher did a limited number of the Patriots edition on silver paint. They look pretty sharp!

9. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Yea only 500, if I didn't have a brand new yellow one I'd peel the stickers off this one and keep it, but I just don't need 2

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Your the one who bought that cummins from Jolly John!!! That thing was there for maybe a week! Do you mind telling me what they were asking for that truck? They never put a price online and When I went to call it was already sold! Congrats on that thing, its LOADED...

Oh yeah, I am also interested in the plow if you don't sell it too soon.

11. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Yea im the proud new owner of the 06 cummins from Jolly's. Ive been looking for one for a long time and ive looked at several, but i wasnt about to buy a pile of junk. The previous owner of the truck kept really good care of it and was actually at the dealership when i went to look at it. He definately gave me the impresssion that it was a no expense spared kinda truck, theres a stack of service records like ou wouldnt beleive. I got lucky, i just happened to stumble across it right after they put the picture up on their website. It was priced 27,999, its got 77k miles. I was able to talk em down a hair on the price and they gave me top dollar for my old ford, so i made out pretty good. Im just excited about the fuel mileage (25 highway 23 city so far)

As for the blade, if you're interested, make an offer, and that goes for anyone else thats looked at it as well. It is now 2200 or best offer. Its in my way! haha.

12. plowguy43

Thats awesome, congrats!!! I literally just walked in the door from test driving an 06 2500 Quad Cab Ram up at lee in westbrook. Nice truck with 35k miles on it, they are asking $22995, not really wanting to deal much right now but I have a few others I plan on looking at this weekend.

I'll hit you up next week about that plow, just depends on what I work out for a deal this weekend!

13. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Sounds good! 22995? Must be a hemi?

14. plowguy43

Yeah definitely a hemi. The only CTD I found in my price range has 109k miles on it, and they want $21000 for it. I know it'll go for another 200k but a bunch of little crap will break along the way!

15. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

16. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

2 grand firm cash, last bump. if it doesnt sell ill just keep it til fall and list it for 3000

17. fisher guy

great price guys someone should jump on it