1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher MM1 ($1500)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm offering my plow up for sale. It will come with everything needed to install onto a 2003+ or 94-02 Dodge. That means it will come with both mounts. There is no rot, but there is a little surface rust on normal spots of the head gear. I used it in 5 or 6 storms since I put it together about 3 years ago. And here's a list of what was new then.

- plow lights
    - pump motor
    - angle cyilnder and hoses
    - chain
    - cutting edge (last year and used once since)
    - fluid changed in November and never used.
    - head gear paint and paint for front of plow (back paint is all there, but somebody did a brush on job with an ugly yellow)
    - plow markers and a "fisher" sticker

It will also come with extra wiring, hose, some pump parts, pins, fluid, etc. I'll take everything off the truck when/if somebody decides they want it (after a paypal deposit).

This is a turn key plow and is ready to work. Pics are a couple years old and it pretty much still looks the same. Looking for $1500 for everything or possible trade for an atv, dirt bike, snowmobile, nice lawn tractor, or something like that. I'll even throw in the Wheelen dual rotator you can see on the truck. I'll even help with your fuel bill to get here depending on the trade offer. I'm 20+ minutes off I-95.

[​IMG]

Blade looks like this now with a new black cutting edge

[​IMG]

The last storm it was used (12/2010)

[​IMG]

Here's a quick video of it from inside the truck.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Bump for a nice looking plow. Good luck with it!

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks, Yard.

I'm open to offers or partial trades or whatever.

4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

did you sell it yet?

5. abbottfarm

abbottfarm Senior Member
    from Maine

Bump for a nice looking plow that is to far from me to buy...always the way. Good luck with the sale!

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nope.......

7. chevyzrule810

if it were me I would separate the plow and truckside.Not everyone has or wants a dodge plow setup.

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

True, but the only thing unique to Dodge is the headlight wiring (maybe) and mounts. I'd rather not start parting it out, because if the truck side sells first, I have no way to move the plow around if I need to. I'd sell the plow side only, but that would have to go first.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Feeling crazy. $1100 cash for the package or $1300 in trade value . If no bites by Sunday...I'll give up and let Grandview find this thread again in 10 years.

Prefered trades are lawn tractor, plasma cutter, Honda 3 wheeler..

This is my last bump unless somebody responds to it. I promise.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  10. chevyzrule810

I will have a restored 8 foot minute mount 1 3 plug for sale next week that I'm putting back together this weekend.

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Ya and....I had Chinese food for dinner last night.

12. chevyzrule810

I was talking to abbottfarm as he is just north of me, forgot to put his name in.You just have to find the right person who might be willing to travel alittle out of the way to pick it up,this was a horrible year in ma and alot of plows are up for sale as nobody has made money.It will sell eventually.Do you have it up on craigslist?

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

LOL, ok. I do but I don't have any faith in that. The guy I plow for might be interested and then I'll drive one of his trucks next year or something.

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Any offers? Just a shot...

15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

How about $900 for the whole she'bang?

16. Geez, don't give the thing away!!! If you weren't so far away, I've got a buddy in So Maine looking for one for his '04 Dodge.

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Haha. True.

18. manning1

manning1 Junior Member

fisher plow

is the plow still available? whats your number?

19. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yes, but I think we already chatted last night.

20. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Still sitting here. Make an offer......seriously.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012