1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Minute Mount - Like New $1600

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Dec 28, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm selling my 8' Fisher Minute Mount 1 Insta Act plow. Its completely restored and works great. I just replaced the motor this past weekend, fluid has been flushed/replaced, all new pins, sand blasted, painted with SEM Paint ($100/qt), new stainless chain, new cutting edge last season, and I have new hoses to go on.

I'll get some pictures up but there are a ton in my restoration thread in the Fisher Forum.

Only selling to buy an Xblade.

$1600

I also have Pro Wings to go with it for an additional $180.

2. plowguy43

Bump to the top

3. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

How much to ship the pro wings to 01083? Are they new and include all hardware?

4. plowguy43

Yes everything is included with them. Even an additional rubber cutting edge. Shipping will be around $40 I would suspect since they are heavy.I'll measure, weigh them, and get you a quote. I'll use my work account to hopefully get a discount.

5. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

ok sounds good , let me know, thanks

6. plowguy43

I just realized your in Mass ( I couldn't see before because I was on my phone). I could meet you in the Kittery/Portsmouth Area if that would work for you rather than waste $30+ on shipping. I'm in Maine if your on your phone too.

7. plowguy43

Here are some pictures.

IMG00553.jpg

IMG00554.jpg

IMG00555.jpg

8. plowguy43

Bump for pics

9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

Wow only if you were closer to Chicago free bump for a nice plow

10. plowguy43

Thanks Snowguys I appreciate the compliments. Its really the best condition MM1 I've seen around.

11. Bowtytek

Bowtytek Member
    from Maine

what will the plow fit, or do i still need to find mounts? got a friend looking for his 98 dodge.

12. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Bump to the top...............................................

I have seen this personaly. This thing is all new!!!

13. kchilson

kchilson Junior Member

Plowgut43,

I left a message on at your email address. Ready to buy today if the plow is back.

14. plowguy43

Bowtytek- just the plow is for sale, it'll fit any truck with minute mount push plates and 3plug wiring harness.
    Kchilson- I'll give you a call shortly.

Thanks pete!

15. plowguy43

Bump- just replaced the motor and plug (pos/neg plowside) with Fisher parts.

Ready to go

16. plowguy43

Sale Pending Locally.

17. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

very nice thinking of upgradeing a truck with an x blade or the boss power vxt

18. plowguy43

Yeah I love the xblade- already have one. Its just an overall nicer plow than the HD's. Scrapes well, throws snow well, stacks very high, etc.

19. plowguy43

Plow has sold locally. I will create a new listing for the prowings thank you.