1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Minute Mount 2 MM2 HD plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Feb 8, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Hey all, i'm downsizing my plow so this has to go. its a 8 foot fisher minute mount 2 plow. its in very good shape. no rust or rot. the paint still looks very good. good cutting edge. works perfectly. 3 plug system. The only thing wrong is that somewhere along the line i lost the jack leg/stand for it. so i have it sitting on a jackstand now when its not on the truck. very simple fix.

I am looking to sell it for $1900/obo. i would consider a trade for a 7.5' mm1 or mm2 blade plus some cash my way. or also looking for an 18 foot car trailer with a solid deck and brakes. i am in Providence RI. 401-640-5916. thanks!

P1000933.jpg

P1000932.jpg

P1000930.jpg

P1000934.jpg

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

i may have a buddy that will trade you a 7.5 xblade thats two years old but you may have to throw him some cash if that sounds like a deal to you let me know

3. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Depends on how much. I was really looking to downgrade to a mm1 and keep some cash. Tell him to give me a call if he is interested though