1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Fisher Conventional Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowMatt13, Sep 18, 2008.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

8' Fisher with snow foil and rubber deflector
    some minor rust-thru on skin, still many years left in it.
    Conventional mount, came off of a 96 F250. Mount was cut in back(minimum) because it was welded to the frame. Nothing someone with welding knowledge cannot make work again.
    Power unit is cable controlled, has a brand new motor. No leaks. Comes with spare motor
    Comes with control, cables, battery cables, seloniod.
    Has lights, no harness for lights for truck.
    This was on a truck and plowed snow last winter, however, I have not personally seen this work so I can't make any guarantees. I see no reason why it should not work. It was going to be a project for me when I bought another truck, but my son is due in less than 2 months and I'm out of time.
    I am asking $800. I am willing to accept a reasonable offer and I can help with delivery if it is close enough to me. I will get pictures up or be able to e-mail pictures sometime this weekend. PM me if interested or have any questions.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. lawnsmith1

lawnsmith1 Junior Member

Plow for sale

Do you still have the plow? If you do could you send pics?

3. SnowMatt13

Yes, still have it.
    I will either post pics here this weekend or I will be able to e-mail them.

4. lawnsmith1

lawnsmith1 Junior Member

5. SnowMatt13

Will get pics today or tomorrow.
    I am asking $800, but if you are serious.....I need this gone so I am willing to go a bit lower depending on how fast you can get this.....

6. SnowMatt13

Anyone else.......
    Still for sale as of today....

7. SnowMatt13

Offers????
    Need it gone......

8. lawnsmith1

lawnsmith1 Junior Member

Id love to have it, but not sure how to get it here. Or how much it would cost.

9. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

pics im in wi