1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' fisher conventional mount w/ underhood electric pump for 72-93 Dodge Chicago area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by W250CTD, Jan 1, 2009.

1. W250CTD

W250CTD Junior Member

I have an 8' Fisher conventional(non minute mount) setup for a 72-93 Dodge W250/350. Includes 8' plow/A frame, truck frame, lights, underhood pump(Barnes A2510 electric), underhood cable/hydraulic valve, hydraulic lines, light adapter, cables, joystick. Everything looks like its in great shape, minimal rust on plow, no repairs made that I can see on moldboard. $675 for it all, may separate. Please call 630-254-2965, thanks-Nick

2. W250CTD

W250CTD Junior Member

TTT, may separate pump/blade/etc

3. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

I'm looking for a pump for my conventional mount...how does the electric pump work vs the belt driven type? Does it work with cable hydraulic controls? Pictures?

4. W250CTD

W250CTD Junior Member

It appears to use the same valve, its just an electric motor. There was a setup for sale on here not too long ago with a picture, I'll post up pictures or I could email them to you if you PM me or post your email address.

5. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

I'm just trying to figure out how the motor is activated, as this is now the second such setup I've seen. I sent you a PM with my email to send pictures. I'd be interested in the pump if it works with my setup.

6. W250CTD

W250CTD Junior Member

The joystick controller I have has a switch inside of it thats wired to a large relay which powers the pump. When the stick is moved any direction except to lower the plow, the switch is triggered and the motor runs.