1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' curtis trip edge with pro-wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I thinking of getting rid of my 8'curtis trip edge plow. It is three seasons old, has the prowings. I have vehicle side brackets for 99-04 ford superduty,and a bracket for 2001-2007 sliverado 2500hd and 3500. I also have two wiring harnesses for the plow. I am sking 2200.00 for it. I can email you pics. Or maybe I can email them to someone on here who knows how to post them and they can post them for me. thanks for looking Aaron

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

3. rdv350

rdv350 Junior Member

Can you email some pics to rdv350@verizon.net

Does the price include the mounts and wiring harness and is the wiring harness for a Superduty?

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

plow

We are getting closer to time to start getting things ready for winter so I thought I would move this closer to the top and see if there is any interest in it.

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Bought a new truck and looking to get a vplow for it so going to try and sell this again, it has the bracket and wiring for the 01-07.5 2500hd and the bracket and wiring for the superduty 99-04. let me know if any interest and I will try to post pics tonight, Aaron

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

still thinkin I am buying a v before season any interest if not this will go in storage.