1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Complete Old Diamond Plow Setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nasty-Z, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

As the title states , I have an old Diamond Plow setup for '73-87 Chevy , Will also fit 88-91 R/V series (Square body) Chevy . Currently mounted and functional on a '79 1 ton Chevy pickup.

I will leave to plow on the truck as long as I can (I am parting out the truck) so a perspective buyer can see it operate and function.

Under hood Hydraulic pump and 2 handle control and all brackets , etc will be included.

Although it is functional the way it sits it will need TLC as it has seen many years of service , it is rusted , dented , and used.

$500 for the complete setup the way it sit's , I will cut off the plow frame and help load , located in Kresgeville PA 18333. P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TOM

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Couple more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TOM

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Controls :

[​IMG]

TOM

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Ttt

tom

5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Your not by chance located right on 209 are you?

6. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

No sir , but about a half mile off of it . Near Hideaway Hills golf course.

P/M me if you are interested and i'll give you my #

TOM

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Ttt

TOM

8. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Make an offer and come get this , I really don't want to scrap a functional plow .

It has to be good for somebody.

TOM

9. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Hoping to cut this off of the truck sometime this week , somebody make me an offer, come see it work and take it home.

An offer will not hurt my feelings , as I said , I really do not ant to send it to scrap as is is fully functional.

TOM

10. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

how much for just whats pictured with the blade?

11. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Just the blade assembly?

Or the complete setup ?

TOM

12. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

everything in pic #1

13. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

$250 ? , blade is decent , has 2 recently replaced angle cylinders.

Guess it is worth that ?

Let me know or shoot me an email and i'll give you my phone # , tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

TOM

14. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Guess not, Oh well .

TOM

15. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I think that is a Fisher Plow with the speedcaster head gear.

The old Meyer Diamond plow were orange and the lift arm on the headgear was also different.

That and Meyer/Diamond used torsion springs for the trip edge, not the coil springs like the one you have.

Yellow is Fisher.

16. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

You know , now that I stand back and look at all of that , you are probably correct,

P/O that I got the truck from drove"Diamond" into my head and to tell the truth I never really scoped it out, just posted up the pictures and the ad.

Oh well , Diamond / Fisher , it is still a fully functional plow that will be scrapped this weekend if I get to it .

Hope someone has a use for it before then.

Thank you for the information

TOM

17. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

$250 is a great price, Will you strap it to a shipping pallet? id take care of you for ur troubles if so.

18. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Yessir I will , I have access to almost any LTL shipping company also so choose which one you want to use and let me know.

Shoot me an email at tomsnastyz@yahoo.com and i'll give you my # , we can discuss it.

TOM

19. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Where are you located at LOWEJ82?

Some of us central IL guys are getting together this Saturday in East Peoria.

20. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

ill do that nasty, Im gonna contact fedex and see if I still get my 40% discount that no one can figure out why I get, How much that wiegh abouts?