1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Boss Superduty and TGS1100 Boss Salter + Strobes!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Schnabel Plowin, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Schnabel Plowin

Schnabel Plowin Senior Member

Located in indianapolis. Selling a boss 8' sd with pro wings. Price is $2200 firm. Comes with wiring, handheld controller, and a chevy mount for 1999-2010 chevy 2500hd/3500.

Next is a 2010 tgs1100 boss spreader. Holds 16 bags and it has a great spread pattern. Has the rt3 manual hookup. Only takes one person to put it on or off. I have reverse lights bolted on the salter that are some nice LEDs. I have wired them into a 7 round trailer plug to come on with reverse lights, but you could rewire however you want. Asking $1000. Pretty firm. I have the owners manual for this if you want it.

I have a 48" lightbar for sale too. Magnetic mounts and permanent mounts. Has awesome visibility. Starbright brand, I believe. This light is incredible! Asking $300.

I also have ecco 9460 4 corner strobes. Asking $100. One of the bulbs is cracked, but it should still be under warranty. Very bright LEDs.

I can make a deal for multiple purchases. 12 bags of premium mortons salt goes with the salter. I can install any or all of the equipment. Text call or pm me and we can talk. 317-450-2711

I can ship at buyers expense.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. Schnabel Plowin

I can also text or email pictures if you're a serious buyer! Let me know of anything you'd like to see! The boss plow is the newer style; I believe it is 2006 or 2007. New cutting bar. Sh2, rt3.

Also, the salter comes with all the wiring and adjustable control box. Everything being sold is a complete unit excepting one or two bolts from the plow mount.

3. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

salter

ship price to 61080 for salter

4. Schnabel Plowin

It would probably be around 200-250. If you want to look into it further, we could list it on uship.com, unless you know of a better place. If you don't care when it is shipped, you can get a better deal because you can wait for a transporter who is passing through our areas pick it up for cheaper.

5. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

salter

Need pics and all details for what it comes with. 250 to high i can get a new one shipped for 150.00 milwaukeevtwin@yahoo.com

6. Schnabel Plowin

Bump. PM's and email returned.

7. Schnabel Plowin

Bump! Still available!

8. Schnabel Plowin

Bump 317-450-2711

Can work a little on prices.

9. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

pm sent on spreader

10. Schnabel Plowin

Salter and plow are sold. Still have the lights.