1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' boss super duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Plowside only. About 3 years old. Everything works perfect. Smarthitch2. Original cutting edge is almost new. Never bent, repaired or damaged in anyway. Some paint missing on mold board but with a little bit of paint this plow would be mint. Very little non comerical use but was stored outside last year. Just bought vplow so like to sell this plow, but will keep it as a spare if I don't get what I'm asking so please don't bother low balling. $2500. Emails with phone number will be answered first. thanks. haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com
    boss plow.jpg

boss plow.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Price might help or you looking for offers?

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

What do you mean? It says $2500 above.

JK! I somehow deleted it when I was making some changes. I just added it now.

4. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

haha you got me! I felt like an a$$ b/c I only read the first part then went back up and seen it was there Good luck with the sale

5. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Kinda want to make a move on something, taking offers over 2K. Need to have it gone this weekend or back up to 2500.

6. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

You have this listed on craigslist as well? I believe I sent you an email. Anyhow, any other pics? Close up maybe?

7. donduck

donduck Junior Member

is it still for sale?

8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

This one is gone. I do have a newer boss plow exactly like this but I would consider it still in new condition. The boss can be sold with or without the complete package for 94-02 dodge.
    Also have a new western 8.6 for sale on another post both plows are mint.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  9. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

The newer boss is also sold along with the truckside. To clearify the post is OVER. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.