1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Blizzard snow plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigJim12, Dec 10, 2012.

1. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

I'm selling a complete plow setup for a Chevy/Gmc 3/4-1ton trucks. The plow is a 8' Blizzard snow plow included with the package is the truck side mount, wiring harness, plow lights and two plow controllers. I have been using this plow for 4 seasons now and it's been great to me. This is a very heavy duty plow. I have had the plow serviced every season. I have had no issues with the plow. The plow has surface rust in areas but no pitting. $2500obo Please private message me with any questions. Located Northern burbs of Chicago

truckplow.jpg

plow.jpg

truck2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. Shawn S

Shawn S Junior Member

I am going to put my questions in the thread rather than PM. PM questions makes me feel like there is something to hide.

Why are you selling the plow?
    Do you have a way to load it into the back of a pickup?
    You say it's been serviced every season, has it been serviced this season?

3. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

I'm selling the plow to upgrade to a v-plow. Yes I could load into a pickup or trailer with my skid steer. Yes I have had the plow serviced this season. please feel free to call with any other questions you may have 847-420-4826 Thanks Jim

4. Shawn S

Shawn S Junior Member

I am waffling between a straight blade and a V. Your answer isn't helping!! I am trying out a V tomorrow. We will see how that goes.

5. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

Some love them some hate them I just happen to be the guy the loves mine.

6. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

How was the V??

7. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

Bump it up