1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Arctic sectional plow .....

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by Mick76, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I just picked up my new 8' sectional for my skid... can't wait to try it out! Maybe have a chance of snow this friday and I'll post a few pics or videos if I have the time.....Got a KILLER deal from the only dealer in Maine....Advanced Tech (207)949-2023 ask for Aaron. EASILY beat EVERYONES price in new england, new york, and pa (yes I called them all) by hundreds of dollars (actually $1600 dollar off of list with shipping)! Hes sold 41 plows in Dec alone and can ship them anywhere! Just thought I'd share a positive experience with everyone looking to save a buck! :drinkup:
  2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Subscribing. Looking to purchase the same for my skid.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

mick, i would love to strip a 8 footer of its wings and mount on my western a-frame
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  4. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

Better gas up Mick ya gotta storm coming tomorrow night. Sadly your hat won't be to you in time. Nice try with the jacket, maybe Aaron will give up his when he gets it!
  5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

My loader operator has always had the fun w the sectional. Ive literally had 20 minutes playing w the thing (darn trust worthy employees) . Anyway Im operating the skid this year and cant wait to play in the snow! And Steve, you cant fault me for trying!