1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' air flo stainless vbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

8' air flo v-box spreader works good. 4 years old. stainless steel. Always starts up and runs good. In cab controls, new battery. Ready to work. I used it all winter and had no problems other than greasing and adjusting. That is the only recent pic I have right now. Only thing wrong is the adjustable shield on the spinner is bent up, sometimes the rear adjusting gate pops out of it's track, and the throttle linkage /motor doesn't work. It always starts right up though even without the choke .I just manually put the throttle where I wanted it and ran it like that all winter. $2000 obo.

IMG_0436 (2).JPG

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I would like to come and look at this unit. I am about an hour away and would be able to drive over today. If it looks as good as it does in the pics and it runs I will take it, as I need to add another one for next year.

Give me a call 330 204 8244

Andrew

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Sold. Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.