1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' 6" Western ultamount Ford 99-04 Complete ready to go!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ultimate Trucks, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

8' 6" Western ultamount Ford 99-04 Complete ready to go cheap!!

Plow is completely off of the truck. Was taken off today and has everything to go back on a Ford Superduty I believe 99-04. It came off of a 2002. It is an 8' 6'" plow and does have 1 tiny hole in the plow the end of a pen or pencil will not fit in it (picture included). Has good cutting edge and shoes have never been used. I am firm on the price.

Water spots on the ground are from where I washed it as it was removed from the barn this morning no leaks.

Price picked up --- $1995.00

We are in Danville, In.

Pictures are in link below:
    http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/brentpeak/western plow/

western1.JPG

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  2. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

You can also call @ 317-745-8572. Thanks

3. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Got someone gonna call ya shortly!

4. 4man

4man Junior Member

Is the hole a rust hole or a puncture hole. Also does the plow come withthe truckside harness and module? Is it a three plug system? What kind of controller does it come with

5. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Yes plow is complete harness and all. Has the grey box controller. The hole is from rust but it is not soft around it we were going to put a piece over it and tack it or we also have thought about holding a piece of bronze behind it and welding it shut. It is a 2 plug system at the truck/plow.

Thanks

6. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

bump to the top!!!