1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'- 6" western pro plow #60308

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by contractor2020, Oct 7, 2014.

1. contractor2020

contractor2020 Junior Member

i need to know the part number for a harness and plow controller i have a 96 dodge ram 2500 if that helps please let kn thanks .

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Western.com That's would be a place to start. Or any one of the site sponcers. And what harness are you looking for? What model plow?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  3. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

There are numerous possibilities. You need to identify the plow generation and model. The truck it's on makes no difference. Uni-mount or ultra-mount, straight blade, V or wideout. How many plugs at the grill: 2 or 3? Relay headlight controls or isolation module? Control harness is around $200 and controller around $300 so you don't want to order wrong ones.

4. contractor2020

contractor2020 Junior Member

western snow plow

ok thanks i will have to look at this tomorrow and try to find this stuff . Trying to find this stuff used ebay dont have it do you have any idea where i could go?

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

As I said, any of the site sponcers.

6. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

When you state the plow model I am sure someone here will pipe up and offer you a deal on used parts.