1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' 6" v for an 83 dodge w 350

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by fireboy5722, Feb 17, 2010.

1. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

Hi all i was waundering if anyone on here had a 80 model w-250 of 350 dodge with a hiniker v plow and how it worked. I currently have a 83 w-350 eith 7'6" meyers the snow fiter package.(all hydraurlic). and would like to up gade to a 8'6" hiniker v.

2. fireboy5722

oics of any put in pics of older dodges on equip pic forum

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

One of my first plow trucks was a 1987,318 cubic inch D250.(I think). I had a 8 1/2 foot Western convential on it and it was no problem at all. The new Hinikers are heavier but it would not hurt that truck! Personally I would look into the Boss V or the Western MVP first. JMO!!!

4. fireboy5722

dont want a boss the hole blade trips and i want to stay away from that. i have thought of the mvp but our western dealer sucks and is way over priced. im personal friends with the guy that works on the hinikers in my area. but thanks

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

You have to like and trust your dealer. Get the Hiniker your truck will have no problems. Good luck!

6. fireboy5722

thanks i juss need to get some money now