1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8-6 uni mount pro plow. 750.00 cash

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dayshot, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dayshot

Dayshot Junior Member

Was my main plow, upgraded to a newer plow. 4 spring with shock,60% cutting edge,big thick flap that doesnt blow up going down the road,one new hose (last storm) will need lites, one has a broken housing and one a broken stud. blade has a slight bend, bought it that way and it has plowed just fine for me. plow is in woodstock Ill. 60098 750.00 as is call 815-509-9125 Thank you. Im tired of the craigslist a-holes showing up thinking there buying a new plow for 750!! what a waste of time. i know it needs tlc, thats why its 750 dollars. not sure how to load pics so e-mail me at Lazyfarmer@sbcglobal.net and i will send them to you. thanks

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Where in Northern IL, are you located?

Can we get some pictures??

3. Dayshot

Dayshot Junior Member

I'm not sure how to post pics, send me a email and i will send them to you. plows in woodstock

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

mount included?

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Woodstock Ehh? Can't be far from me then, I'm just west of town.

6. Dayshot

Dayshot Junior Member

Hey mark, your buddy Colin bought it this morning. You know me, i work for the Sass's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.