1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' 6" stainless fisher v plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duramaxmeyer, Feb 17, 2012.

1. duramaxmeyer

duramaxmeyer Junior Member
    from 11971

brand new fisher 8'6" v plow stainless with brackets for a dodge 2500 year 2006 askin 5400.$$$$ email me at duramaxmeyer@yahoo.com thanks can email u pictures

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

First are you in Southhold NY, guessing by your zip?

Second, lets get down to business, what will you actually take for it, considering the year is shot/over, I am asking because I paid $2500 actually $2350 for mine new, but from a private seller this summer

Thanks

3. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

i honestly dont believe u paid that for a brand new fisher v 8foot 6 stainless v plow... its a 7000 dollar plow new... so maybe wait till next yr and buy another one for 2500

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

^^^I've gotten better deals than that honestly. He bought it from a private party. It's very possible.

I also wouldn't take it as a slap in the face......to me he seems like a serious buyer. That wasn't an offer, just some innocent negotiating. JMO

5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

They are $6400 around here installed w/ warranty. 1k off for a used plow isn't really a tremendous deal especially when you still have to find push plates.

6. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

its the whole show.... push plates wire harness and handheld for dodge 2500 2006yr and it was never plowed .......so to me 2500 is a joke its a brand new xtreme ex v stainless

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Here you go man, click the link, Im not a ******** artist, I don't waste my time on here, I got cash
    Just like I said $2,350 - middle of summer June 13th

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=122344

Now you also didn't mention complete setup at first, I'm really only looking for the plowside, but for the right price Ill take it all from you.

Im also not expecting you to take 2500 for it all either, I wouldnt

8. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

whatss your offer then??? im serious too its brand new jusr bought it but now im selling that truck so i dont need it have a few others

9. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

it has the feet kit on it the rubber snow foil and the largeer orange sticks so u can see it cause the dodge sits high