1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 6 Pro Plus Problem?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by six4powerstroke, Jan 4, 2011.

1. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

I was pushing some snow few days ago and while pushing snow and about to lift blade up the plow got stuck and didnt move left right down or up. Its a 8'6" Pro Plus with wings. So i went to the unplug cables and nothing and then i went to my isolation module(3 port) and unplugged all wires and plugged back in and everything works fine now. Can anyone help me on what the problem can be??? maybe isolation module??

2. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

anyone??.........

3. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

bad connection somewhere. its not the module.

4. PlatinumService

PlatinumService Senior Member

i have the same plow... and the same issues as that for the entire first year. now i have no issues and no idea what the problem was. also it seems like i always have air in the line and i purge it everytime im out plowing... i guess its just the quality of DD now a days

5. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

ok i guess ill have to check all connections. Thanks