1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' 6'' Fisher EZ-V Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by whitetail, Aug 2, 2009.

1. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

I am selling a Fisher Minute Mount II 8' 6'' EZ-V plow. It does not come with any truck side mount or truck side wiring. It is about 5 years old and has been maintained and kept inside when not in use. The plow is in excellent condition. It is a three plug set-up and comes with snow deflector, steel cutting edges, fish stik and joystick controls, extra hydraulic oil and wear shoes. I am asking $2200.00. I have photos that can be e-mailed if requested. I will deliver the plow for free up to 75 miles and then negotiate a delivery price for any distance greater than 75 miles one way if needed. You can send me a private message or e-mail at hogwart635@yahoo.com. Thanks, Bob

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like new. Is that the original cutting edge?
  3. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

Yes that is the original cutting edge. The whole plow is in excellent shape.
  4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that is a great deal. i wish you were closed I would of bought it in a heart beat.
  5. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

Plow is still available.
  6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do you have a way to ship it? if so I am interested that is the only reason I have not jumped on it so far.
  7. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

I am looking into a shipping method now. send me a PM with an e-mail or number and we can talk.
  8. bdavis

bdavis Member

I dont want to step on Fordboys toes but if he passes....ill take it. Brian 978-412-9008
  9. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

The plow has been sold locally. Thanks.
  10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wheres Timmy? This looks like a good v for him.