1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.6' Fisher EZ-V Minute Mount 2 HD Plow BRAND NEW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Jan 16, 2007.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have a brand new 8.6' Fisher Minute Mount 2 HD EZ-V Plow. It has never even scraped the ground....it's not like new it is BRAND NEW!!! I am selling the off truck and the fish-stick handheld controller. Save thousands! $3400.00 Call Brian 978-412-9008

smallv.jpg

smallv2.jpg

smallv3.jpg

2. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

what truck mount do you have

3. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have Mounts for:

1999-2004 Ford F250-F550
    2005-2007 Ford F250-F550

I also have all the wiring needed at an additional cost

4. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Do you have any snowfoils for EZ V's for sale?

5. bdavis

bdavis Member

I do

It is brand new.....$150

6. Mysticlandscape

I sent you a PM

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Question for everyone: is the truck wiring all different for the EZ-V, or are the differences handled in the plowframe module & cab controller? I wasn't imagining it would be as easy as wiring in a new controller & hooking onto a new EZ-V, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks

~Kevin

8. bdavis

bdavis Member

Actually it is easy

The only difference is the #1 wire coming out of the isolation module and the controller....if you change the #1 wire and the controller you just drive in and go. By the way....I have a #1 wire and the controller to go along with the plow if someone needs it....

Once you change the #1 wire and get it all set up....if you ever want to go back to a straight blade, you just purchase a small pigtail that plugs into the connector under the dash and it converts it back to the straight blade....you just plug in the straight blade controller and your good to go.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  9. bdavis

bdavis Member

Price Drop

$3000 Unbelievable Price......Any Takers?

10. bdavis

bdavis Member

Last Price Drop

$2700 to the first who calls me gets this BRAND NEW PLOW. If it doesn't go today or tomorrow....ill just keep it until next year. BRIAN 978-412-9008

11. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

put it on ebay.

12. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Nevermind. I see it is already on there.

13. bdavis

bdavis Member

I can't believe no bites......I know its almost the middle of the season but this is an amazing deal

14. Mysticlandscape

I am still interested in the foil I PMed you but i don't think you got back to me. You still want $140 for it?

15. bdavis

bdavis Member

Sold Sold Sold

Plow has sold...thanks moderator

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Someone got a great deal.

17. bdavis

bdavis Member

Hey First tim eout......you need to change your name now that it's at least your second time out.....anyway...hope all is well with you and your father....when you get around to needing a plow for your new toy....let me know....I will hook you up!!!
    Take Care

18. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Will do. Yeah I need to change my name, even though there has been nothing to plow this year!