1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5' Western V For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joe2106, Dec 22, 2005.

1. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

Long story-short...A guy owes me money, and in turn is trading me a Western V plow. The plow is complete with lights, pump, controls, and the mount that is on it now is on a mid 80's chevy 3/4 ton. The plow is 4 years old and has cable controls and electric. The plow and cutting edge is in really good shape from lots of the others I have seen. I will be getting pics of this on Sat (12/24) if anyone is interested please email at joe2106@hotmail.com. I am trying to get $2500 obo for the plow. From what I have seen this should be a really reasonable price. I would use it myself but only have a 1/2 ton, so pretty sure that is too much.
    If interested please respond before 12/26, as I will be gone until 1/2. I will answer all q's asap!

2. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

8.5 v

Plow is older than we thought. It is in great shape, but pry is 10 years old. $2100-pics upon request

3. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

pm for email address

4. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

5. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

The controller doesn't say Tri-Plow on it, does it?

6. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

western v

the controller has a joystick (cable operated) and 2 switches to "v" the plow. I will try to get pics out b4 I leave on the 26th, but if not it will be the 2nd.

7. joe2106

joe2106 Junior Member

western v

I can't get pics to load. I have them the right size, but it just says in progess--it may be b/c I have only a few posts. The controller does say tri-plow. Everything looks to be in great shape except the frame mount is broken on one end, but is probably useless for most people's applications anyway. The lights are basically brand new as well. I will email pics out asap if interested.
    Thanks,
    Joe