1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5'' Western Ultramout

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tony350, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I am selling my western ultramount, it is an 8.5'' pro pus straight blade. It is coming off of a 2007 ford 350 (also for sale)

The plow is in great shape for its age. Always stored indoors, no rust or holes in the moldboard, minimal rust on the black steel parts. It has a hinged type back drag and a western snowflap. The cutting edge was repalced in december this past winter and has abut 5'' left on the edge. Everything works down to all the lights. I added grease zerks to many moving pins on the plow and reinforced the light tower to make sure it never would break in the middle of a storm. I am not sure how to load pics but if you are interested let me know and I can have the wife get you some. I am selling it complete with the mount, wiring harness, controller and blade.

I am asking $3200

I will try to check back on the site but please feel free to call/text me at 651-249-7036 Tony, thanks for looking.

2. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

The plow is sold