1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5' Western Pro-Plow 88-98 GM

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowingsince73, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

For Sale: Very nice 8.5' Western Pro- Plow. It will fit 1988-1998 3/4 and 1 ton 4X4 trucks. I believe it will also fit some 99 and 00 models that are the same body style as the 88-98's. I also have the correct brackets for 1 ton 2 wheel drive for the same years. Your choice of 1 set. This plow has been used very little, less than 10 storms. I bought it new in October of 2000. It has had 2 extra trip springs added. It comes complete with the truck brackets, plow asssembly, (plow, lights, pump, angleing cylinders), wiring harness, controller, and mounting instructions. This plow has always been stored inside when not in use. The paint is in excellent condition. The plow is located in South Central Missouri, about 140 miles South West of St. Louis Missouri near the town of Waynesville. Shipping is NOT available. Price $2200.00 Firm. You may contact Tom Bushley at bushley@jobe.net or call 573-774-2262 evenings until 10 PM Central time.