1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5' Meyer for sale lots of spare parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Jul 2, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well since I have a new 9' western proplus coming shortly for my F-350 dump. I need to sell my 8.5 meyer

Here is what I got:
    -8.5' meyer plow, 50% cutting edge, plastic snow foil, all pivot points have been bored and fitted with grease fitting (makes life so easy, the grease just keeps all the salt out)
    -1999-2005 F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 classic style mount (with nuts and bolts)
    -Upper Hoop
    -Meyer Night Saber lights
    -Wiring harness for lights
    -All of the spare parts
    2 springs
    2 hoses
    2 quick disconnect fittings
    2 spare light bulbs
    2 eye bolts (with nuts)
    2 plow guide markers
    2 shoes (with washers)

$2000 obo (can help mount on your truck if needed) Also have a bobcat to load it into the back of your truck.

Since my truck has central hydrualics all you need is an E-57 or E-60 pump and the wire harness for that. Which used will run you about $400-$550.

Parts to make it run on your truck if it has central hydraulics
    -lift cyclinder
    -32" hydraulic hose
    -two 28" hydraulic hoses
    -male quick disconnects