1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5 hp 2 stage Craftsman Snowblower Sale or Trade. Almost brand new. West Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JDiepstra, Aug 22, 2011.

1. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Hi Guys. I have a Sears Craftsman snow blower I purchased new and almost never used. It's a 8.5 hp Briggs engine with a 27" clearing path. Model number 536 881851. Less than 10 hours on it. I bought it not knowing life was going to throw me into snow plowing the next year. Bought a plow and had little use for it from then on. I have the owners manuals and Sears will have it registered to my name if there is any question of me actually owning this blower. This blower looks brand new. It was about $800 new and Id like to get $500 out of it or trade for a top of the line new 1 stageblower or something else cool you may have to offer. I started this snowblower on the first pull about 10 minutes ago. It weighs about 200 pounds so I am not going to ship it. I am often in Kalamazoo, Holland, and Grand Rapids so a meeting could be arranged in one of those locations for a serious buyer. Any questions, fire away. Thanks

2. JDiepstra

Bump.......

3. JDiepstra

bump........

4. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

interested in a trade for a fisher salt spreader? Call me at 231 557 2077 thanks David