1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5 Heavy Duty Western Pro Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by COLOFIREMAN, Jan 23, 2009.

1. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

I am selling a Western Heavy Duty Pro Plow straight blade. Plow measures 8-foot 6-inches across the front of the blade. The plow comes with the lift motor, lift motor mount, A-frame, control, and all wiring to make it work. This plow is in excellent shape.

THIS PLOW DOES NOT COME WITH ANY MOUNTING PARTS FOR THE TRUCK. THIS PLOW WILL MOUNT TO ANY WESTERN MOUNT SYSTEM EXCEPT ULTRA MOUNT. THE MOUNT I HAVE IS NOT FOR SALE, IT IS BEING USED WITH MY OTHER PLOW.

The plow is located in Salida, 81201, and I will bring it anywhere with-in 3-hours of Salida, Colorado. I can answer any question you have as well as any pictures needed. This plow is well worth the money, check around I'm $400-$500 any of them.

$1150.00

Sorry about the night pictures, I'll take some better ones in the morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reply to here or www.cgsjeepguy@msn.com

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  2. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  3. Ram4045

Ram4045 Junior Member

Are you willing to ship this at my expense?

Thanks, Jesse

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I LOVE that truck!

5. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

Not a problem, I can disasemble it and strap to to a couple of pallets, and send it truck freight if you want.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  6. Ram4045

Ram4045 Junior Member

Can you email me a couple day picts of it. firemedicl4045@yahoo.com I am very interested and wanting to make a plow purchase in the next couple days.

Thanks, Jesse

7. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

I don't know why but the server will not aloow me to edit my first and second posts so here's some daytime photos of the plow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

9. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

sold thanks for looking