1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5 Fisher Minute Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mick76, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I just bought a 2001 2500 HD Chevy Truck and it has a minute mount 8.5 straight blade fisher plow with snow foil (New pump, 2 rams and good cutting edge) on it that I'll be selling along with all the wiring and joystick. I'm putting a 8.5 extreme v on the truck, so the mounting plates are not included. Now that said, I do have a pair of mounting plates that came off of a 2004 f250 that I could sell for an additional cost.
    8.5 plow with foil ......... $900
    Wiring for same............ $300
    Push Plates.....................$300

Sell everything together $1200 FIRM
    (207) 754-6951

Only Trade I'd consider is a stainless steel sander.. I have extra $ if sander is worth more.......

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

MM1 OR MM2 that makes a big difference and with no pics I cant tell? Im guessing mm1 according to the price.

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

MM1 ........ I havn't pick up the truck yet hence the reason for no pics.. should pu the truck this weekend

4. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

lets see pics asap i am interested

5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I'm picking up the truck this saturday. I've had a TON of serious interest in this thing and it will probably go locally but if it doesn't I'll post pics later this week.
    Thanks

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

plow is sold. mods please remove post

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.