1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5 Extreme V SS Fisher Plow Minute Mount 2 XV 8'6"

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NH Plowman, Jul 1, 2015.

1. NH Plowman

NH Plowman Junior Member
    from NH

I'm considering this plow (used) and am wondering on dimension specs which I can't find. I'm looking at how far it sticks out from the bumper or any measurable part of the truck. I have a 2004 Silverado and the plow I currently have, Dimond 8' just barely allows me to the close the OH door in my garage. I don't want to buy a plow that sticks out more than what I have. If someone has this I really would appreciate it.

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Are you looking for the measurement from the tip of the plow to the middle of the push plate pin hole? If so, I can measure for you.

3. NH Plowman

NH Plowman Junior Member
    from NH

I'll take any measurement you can give me. The push plate hole won't work though because I don't have the push plates yet (the Diamond is still on).

4. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

5. NH Plowman

NH Plowman Junior Member
    from NH

I'm not looking for width, I'm looking for how much it sticks out in front of the truck.

6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I am getting 58" from the top of the center pin shield cover to the start of the headgear. 52" to the push plate center pin hole where it would engage the plow. Add about 7-8 inches to those measurements if it has the rubber flap on it. Rough measurements as I didn't string it with a plumb bob lol.