1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5' Curtis V-plow Like New*PICS*

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowPro93, Oct 21, 2008.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

8.5' Curtis V-Plow
    Used it for one year, sold my truck but the guy didn't want to plow just the truck mount with the truck. So I have to get rid of this thing. The cutting edge is in good shape, all the paint is in great shape besides a little chipping on the right side. Comes with the wiring harness and controller. Paid over 5k in November of 07. Asking $3500/bo I can load the plow but not willing to ship sorry.Located in Central,MA.

Thanks

plow_1.jpg

plow_2.jpg

plow_3.jpg

2. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

BUMP****** $2800/bo???????

3. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

What kind of truck did this come off of? How hard is it to find curtis parts? Can you post pics of the control unit as well?

4. dukeman1019me

dukeman1019me Junior Member

Interested in the plow, can you give me a call 860-510-1401 I just have a couple of quick questions. I'm right down near Hartford and don't have a problem picking up from you.

Chris

5. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

Wish you were closer...BTT