1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.5" blade, sector and a frame opinions needed

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by mpriester, Feb 23, 2012.

1. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

i have a chance to pick up a 8 1/2' plow i'm trying to get him to $125.00, i do all my own welding. it needs a moldboard replaced, its the ez classic mount and should go right on my mount ( i will check this before i buy it if i buy it), i know it will need pins and tubes new cylinders and hoses which is no problem here is a link to it http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/2780814735.html if i feel its worth it, this blade would be a huge time saver on my commercial lots and at the same time my 7 1/2' would be used for residentials and plowing my commercials during business hours when a smaller blade is easier to manuever. Give me some opinions on it if anyone else feels it may be worth it or do you feel i should pass. Thank You

2. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

dose not look like that bad of a deal to me but i would think changeing blades to go from residentials to commercile would be kind of a pain

3. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

True it may be a pain but my residentials are call ins and i take care of my commercials first as they are contracts. i will more than likely go with a set of wings and leave well enough alone.