1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.2Vxt Returns to its birthplace!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kurtandshan, Dec 2, 2010.

1. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

FINALLY found a plow! Here's a pic outside the new Boss World headquarters, the Boss Factory is in the background. Thanks to Rob and the crew at Marquette Automotive! If you need anything Boss give 'em a try! www.midwestsnowplow.com or call 906-228-6116.
    Now, if I can just get it to snow!!!!

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice picture. That's kinda neat how you took a picture of it infront of the Boss headquarters.
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Really sharp looking rig. Snow is on the way!:waving:
  4. alwayz-plowin

alwayz-plowin Senior Member

Nice truck and plow!
    Can you walk in that facility or is it strictly for workers only? do you know?
    prob. nice in there!
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice plow....i just went to a v-plow
  6. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

No you can't just walk in, but they have been known to provide tours. They have a secure lobby but are extremely welcoming to visitors. What you see in the background is just a small portion of the plant/facility. I have toured the factory and it's quite an impressive facility and utilizes very efficient manufacturing practices. Boss/Systems Control is a very progressive company and one of the largest employers in the region. They maintain deep community ties and involvement. (before you ask, I don't work there).
  7. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I wish I could go there.