1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.2 Boss Power V- $3500, trades, OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TDS Landscaping, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Took this plow on trade along with a bunch of other stuff, i run all Hiniker plows so would prefer to stick with that. Looking to sell or trade for Hiniker scoop plow or v plow (new mount style) or a 7 or 7.5' hiniker mid weight poly straight blade for my Wrangler. Other trades considered for lawn/landscape equipment.
    Plow is in great condition, original factory cutting edge still on the plow with 85% wear remaining on the 6" cutting edge, so you know it hasnt been used much. Guy told me he used it to clear driveways at the couple rental properties he owned. Don't know alot about boss, but it has stickers on it for Smart lock cylinders, smart hitch, smart shield and smart touch control pad, for whatever that is worth.

Comes with mount for F250 up to 2004, if you want it, otherwise i can sell it seperately. Wiring and solenoid also included, should be universal with the exception of the light adapters.
    $3500 obo or trade for the whole package

Call text or PM Jordan- 507-317-8833

img_1662.jpg

img_1663.jpg

img_1661.jpg

img_1672.jpg

img_1673.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Bump to the top.

3. TDS Landscaping