1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8.2 boss polly V, USED 1 time

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigT, Oct 7, 2009.

1. BigT

BigT Junior Member
    from stl

I have an 8.2 boss polly V for sale. Its is an rt3, and has the smartlock cylinders. It was purchased a couple years ago, (2007 i believe) and was used for 1 storm. It probably has under 15 hours on it, and is in excelent shape. Cutting edge looks new.

This is a complete ready to install package, mount, wiring, controller. The mount will fit 1999-2007 f250 and f350 superduty.

I can install it for some extra $$$.

This plow has not been hurt, needs nothing, not too much different from a new one. Save some cash.

$4200.

Located just outside of St. louis MO.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  2. Subicbay

Subicbay Junior Member

Pics please.

3. vincent

vincent Senior Member

Where were you 2 months ago, arghhhh. You shouldn't have a problem selling that.

Good luck.

4. ferio82

ferio82 Junior Member

was wondering if you had any pics of the plow, thanks . also, whereavouts are u located, i am coming from wisconsin.

5. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

also waiting for pics :)

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member