1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8-10 wont raise help

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bjnenic, Jan 15, 2009.

1. bjnenic

bjnenic Junior Member

within the last 10 days ihave changed my motor and pump on my blizzard plow this is its 5th year. when i changed the motor 1st it worked great for about 2 hours then it would work sometimes. Took it in told me pump had only 1000p.s.i $500 later worked a bit then lifting slower and other operations occasionaly working. Right know everything works except up and the power hitch on the plow does not work tryed another controller still doesnt work the selonoid clicks grounds on plow cleaned and greased and plug cleaned & greased. Any suggestions please and thank u.
  2. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

I had the simular problem and replaced the pump and motor and some coils and had it flushed and a valve serviced ($832.00) and it worked fine for a few more storms then started acting up again so I sold it. Sorry I don't have a quick fix for you.