1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7ft6in western plow and salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blublzr, Jun 23, 2009.

1. blublzr

blublzr Member

hi there , a good friend of mine just purchased a 2004 GMC 1500 pick-up . it had a Western 7ft6in plow assembly with lights , and remote. the truck also had a Tryne salt spreader that attaches to the tailgate. he has no use for this equipment and would like to sell it if possible. Please contact me and i will put you in touch with him.

wil

2. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

is the plow a unimount or ultra?? what soes he want for just the plow? where are you located??

3. blublzr

blublzr Member

i believe it is the ultra model . not sure how much he would want for it , i'm sure if you looked at the plow and made him an offer , he would consider the offer . he lives in philadelphia pa . give PAUL a call at 215-284-1898

4. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

so is it sold

5. a1land

a1land Junior Member

Would like to talk to you about them give me a call (630) 675-6618.Where is the plow located at?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You guys do realize this is 6 months old, right?!

7. blublzr

blublzr Member

western plow , and salt spreader

hey guys this may be 6 months old , but it is still available. not alot of snow in the Philadelphia PA region. the plow is a 71/2 ft western comes with a quick disconnect frame , with lights. also a salt spreader is available. the plow is in good used condition. i have pictures available if anyone would like to see them, please contact me. this plow belongs to a friend of mine . the price is nogotiable .

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, holy smokes! What is the price or did I miss it?

9. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

Send prices and pics please,,,bbooth57@hotmail.com

10. blublzr

blublzr Member

hey guys ,
    if anyone needs more info , or wants pictures please give me a call after 630pm est at 215-788-3437 i have more details and several pictures i can email. i think my buddy wants 2g's for this set-up , but i'am sure he'd consider a reasonable offer. the plow and mount are in good shape. the plow is in philadelphia pa . if someone is serious about this , i can probably have the plow and assembly moved to my house , which has easy access to I-95 and the PA/NEW JERSEY turpikes...

peace wil

11. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Id like pics and specs on the spreader. Please email pics to waistegate@hotmail.com or you can call me at 513-403-5553

12. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

13. blublzr

blublzr Member

anyone that wants pictures please email me at wdakresge@comcast.net or call me at 215-788-3437 send me an email address and i'll send you the info and pictures.

wil

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009