1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

7ft snowbear plow fs

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jeepnsno99, Dec 22, 2009.

1. jeepnsno99

jeepnsno99 Junior Member
    from chicago

im thinking of selling my plow setup. i dont really want to but times are rough and with the new job i started monday i dont have time to get out there. im open to ideas for what its worth so ill start the list as:

7ft blade, new 2" 2000lbs strap, new winch motor, new hand held remote(not the crap window box), all new 10 guage wiring , new 100 watt lights, freash coat of paint, no rust very solid unit, chevy 15/2500 truck mount and cherokee mount both in great shape. i rebuilt all parts listed within the last month and half

as i stated i dont know what its worth so if your interested in this setup please email me at tilesetter67@ymail.com