1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

79' GMC 1 ton with meyer plow and new e60 for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JVRLandscaping, Jan 10, 2009.

1. JVRLandscaping

JVRLandscaping Junior Member

My 79' is up forsale. I am just plain tired of working on it even though its almost done. I've been babied my whole life with being able to work on a lift and now I'm working on the cold ground. All it needs now is the oil pan installed and the brakes bled. It has all new brake lines, new oil pan(obviously), new heavy duty drive shaft with hd u-joints, and new starter. Its got a 350 in it with newer carb, 4 speed trans, 205 (all gear) t-case, hd axles, good tires with 70% tread. The plow is a 7.5 meyer with 2 year old e60, we rebuilt it last year(as we do all our pumps every year), new angle rams. The cab and bed are shot, but would make a good yard truck or just use it for plowing. I'm asking$1,500 obo.
  2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I think you should put up some pictures so people can see the truck.
  3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

and move it to the for sale forum