1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

79 ford f250plow truck-7.5 meyer plow $2195.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CARDOCTOR, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

selling a truck that ive owned since 1986 purchased this truck as a service truck for my shop was only driven a few hundred miles a yr and parked in side at night new pa inspectin and emissions
    at 100k(1995) we replaced to the 351m 400 with a ford reman. replaced the clutch
    and did brake lines and front ujoint this truck has DANA 60 rear.been stone reliable has body rust but the frame is perfec ti have the tailgate and a perfect drivers door. included is a meyer 7.5 plow with e-47 plow pump since 2000 weve only driven the truck 100 miles a yr so now its time to sell since i need a 1 ton dump
    more than a back up truck that hardly gets used.
    LOCATED OUTSIDE PHILA 19027
    JOHN REED 267-784-6459

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that truck would look awesome repainted!

3. CARDOCTOR

alot of mixed emotions selling the truck but i need a dump

JR

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya I am looking for a decent dump truck also.

5. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

That model truck was my "IDEAL" truck when I was growing up. I guess after years of "wrenching", a person has the state of mind of trying to stay with newer equipment. This truck does look in very nice shape. Best of luck selling it.

6. CARDOCTOR

bumpy to the top