1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

78' chevy K25 w/ 7.5 western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chevroletwizard, Sep 27, 2003.

1. chevroletwizard

chevroletwizard Junior Member
    from indiana

here it goes....78 chevy new gauges, seat redone, interior painted, new floor pans, rockers, cab corners, doors, inner fenders, fenders , hood. all painted white. new cadet " western " steel flat bed . new 33-12.50 tires on alum turbine wheels. front axle has been totally rebuilt , new tie rod ends, drag links etc. new calipers, wheel cylinders shoes and pads. new master cylinder. engine has been rebuilt. all of this has about 5-7 K miles on it. this truck never had a plow in it until i puchased it and rebuilt it. it has plowed maybe 3 miles total. 1 season , i used it for plowing a few peoples drives that i know. i have an emergency kit for the plow and a cart i made to move the plow around when it isnt on the truck. $3800O.B.O. for truck and plow $3200O.B.O. for truck alone.

2. kthhayes

kthhayes Junior Member

still for sale?

Is this truck still for sale, e-mail me at erem@cinci.rr.com

keith

3. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

I saw you had 2 prices, are you interested in seperating the two?

4. CARSON954

CARSON954 Junior Member

INTERESTED

WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SEPARATE THE TWO-- I AM INTERESED IN THE PLOW HALF
    CARSON954@YAHOO.COM