1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

777 posting spam

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by flykelley, Sep 7, 2006.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

How about you ban 777 from this site, all he has posted is spam nothing in regards to plowing.

Thanks Mike
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

thanks for bringing that to my attention flykelley...I just took care of those posts
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ya everybody, when you see a possible spammer just hit the "report the post" in the top right hand corner and one of us will take care of it asap. We are going to get a lot more spammers as the forum grows and more members are on due to the Plow season cranking up. Most of them post and never come back. Like a hit and run type thing.:rolleyes:
  4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Yea, if you guys see a spam post just hit the little red triangle in the top right corner of the post. That will report the post to the admins and they can ban and delete the post. I do it every time i see a spam post....Cause i hate that stuff.