1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'77 Chevy with 8' western pro plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IA snoman, Mar 24, 2005.

1. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

'77 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 silverado fully loaded except cruise, PW,PL,tilt, factory tach(just quit working) and Ice cold air conditioning. It has a newer 350 motor in it with all new plugs, wires, rotor, cap, breather element, air filter, PCV valve, and the tranny has been flushed. Other new parts are Starter, 94 amp alternator, dual exhaust, and front brakes with new rotors. The plow has new parts as well, new lift ram and seal, new solenoid, and new joystick controller. The moldboard is a little rough, but still pushes snow like a new one.

This truck has near new 235/75/15 tires on steel wheels or 31/10.5/15 on ralleys for xtra $.

The truck has more in new parts than it is worth. The body is pretty good cab forward for this age, but box is rough. I am confident u will make your money back in 1 or 2 snows with this truck or have a great back up to your fleet.

All offers considered, so let me know, I have pics if interested
  2. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

any pics??
  3. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

got a price?
  4. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Here are some pics of truck

Picture 331.jpg

Picture 330.jpg
  5. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

don't have a set price in my head yet. I am trying to see what it will bring.