1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

77+Boss pictures

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by lesseik, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lesseik

lesseik Junior Member
    from midwest

Just thought those of you who helped me with selecting a plow would like to see the pics...
    Now I can wait for the snow....I don't mind waiting, really....Thanks again :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  2. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Just curious, where did you get the Dodge at?
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. I love the look of older trucks with newer plows.
  4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great!!! Hope it all works out for you.
  5. lesseik

lesseik Junior Member
    from midwest

Hi, Picked it up at an Army surplus auction. It was an old Army truck they gave to a volunteer fire department. But, when the FDs are done with them they have to give them back to the army. It has 40K orginal miles on it and no rust, no radio, the seat is a bit grungy, but what they hey...I can put a velour seat cover on it, JK...;) I think I will have to have a 4barrel carb put on it and I had Power steering put in it. I sprayed the box and the rubber is super. Oh yeah, I just had to have the ram on the hood even though it was from a newer truck. I am a sucker for bling, I guess most women are!

RODHALL Senior Member

Looks good, now you just have to wait for the snow to start falling.